Saturday, January 9, 2010

Out west for the week

This week, I am braving the traffic of a different city, Las Vegas, NV at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). This is my seventh year at CES, and it seems to be more congested every year.

Traffic wise, Vegas is a very interesting place. I speak to a lot to the cabbies who know the town and its odd traffic patterns. Its a town full of one ways and confusing hotel back lots, and cabbies blame 90% of the accidents on out of towners renting cars. I saw this first hand today when an erratic Sebring seemed to take every turn, change their mind back into traffic, and even stop a few times and hold up traffic.

But anyways, tomorrow I'm going to the North hall to check out the rides, and report on whats hot, whats next, and what looks really useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment