Monday, January 18, 2010

LIRR

So I have been doing some work in the city this week, and sometimes you just can't beat the LIRR. Except of course, when I want to park somewhere where my car doesn't get hit, but thats a story for another day.

But heres what I love about the LIRR - if you are awake all night with a teething baby like me, you can appreciate the fact that you can just sleep the hour and 20 minutes all the way into Penn station.

As I am dozed off though on the 6:42 out of Babylon, I woke up to realize, I think I was snoring. and loudly. I kinda felt bad for the other morning commuters around me, but most of them had headphones on.

So my question is, what is the etiquette for a situation like this? Say your the one reading your paper on your way into the city, when some ass in front of you is sounding like a chainsaw. Do you kick the back of their seat? Accidentally drop your briefcase on top of them? Move? If you know the answer, please let me know. Personally, I will just put on a pair of headphones and ignore them.

But here's the point. If you were sitting next to me, yeah, i was that guy. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment