Saturday, January 9, 2010

From CES 2010 - The Cars

Here i am, sitting in McCarren airport three hours early waiting for my flight. I expected security to be a nightmare, but apparently everyone is leaving tomorrow instead. Between all of the tech industry trade shows, me and the D terminal of this airport have spent many, many hours together.

Bit I digress. Today I finally was able to walk the north hall, where all of the car exhibitions were, and will post some photos. This year there was no one dominant model that companies tricked out. In years passed, it was 300C's as far as the eye could see, but this year, the range was all makes and models. And did i see the GT-R I was searching for? you bet. See you in a few months, Vegas.

Apologies for the point and shoot images, I couldn't lug my big camera out here.

[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment