Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Schools out this week...

Schools out this week, and that means less traffic. Of course, it didn't stop me from sitting in the 45 minutes of stopped traffic on the CBX this morning for the 4 car pileup. The car in front seemed to demonstrate why you don't slam on your brakes when the car behind you is doing 60 mph. Expect it to be light all week.

I'll be out west for about the next two weeks or so, making the LA freeways my home for a little while. But I rented a really big Chevy Tahoe, one of my personal favorite cars. Really, I love this thing. I try to always get one when I travel, because you can fit everyone and everything. It isn't too big to park, yet its big enough I can muscle my way though midtown Manhattan traffic. The ride is nice, and the gas really isn't that bad. If i had a ton of money laying around, which I don't, I would totally pick one of these things up. It also has a monster V8 that delivers adequate power for something this big. I once accidentally smoked em'  in reverse with this thing because of the torque needed to move this mass. Since I'll get a 2010, I'll write a review on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment