Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Mornings Commute Sucked...

This morning, I sat on the CBX for no less than 4 hours. NewsRadio 88 and 1010 Wins were no help, those asshats. They just said  "truck blocking the upper level right lane, expect delays." they say that same phrase  if there is an errant paper cup in the road, it memans nothing. Had I known what I was walking into, I would have taken the Major Deegan, and at least got some scenery out of the deal.

But as I sat in my car for hours, I managed to get a lot accomplished. So here is my list of things to do while sitting in traffic:

  • Update your Bluetooth address book

  • Clean your entire car

  • Refresh yourself on your owner’s manual

  • Count the number of Spanish vs. English radio stations

  • Try not to piss yourself

  • Speaking of pissing yourself, count the number of trucker bombs on the side of the CBX.

  • Catch up on emails on your Blackberry

  • Affix a big’ole “tuned by Stillen” emblem to my dashboard, because I had nothing else to do. It looks better than I thought it would

  • Use Google maps to see what line comes after red for traffic condition


 

 

1 comment:

  1. I tried to register to your rss provider, but had a error adding it to google right ascension

    ReplyDelete